Fair Street Nursery School strives to meet the educational, social, and personal needs of each learner to ensure his/her growth and development.
- 5 Half-Day Program-9:00-11:30 Co-op $225 per month/Non-Co-op $270 per month
- 5 Half-Day Program UPK 9:00 – 11:30 no cost
- 3 Day Program-9:00-11:30 Co-op $190 per month/Non-Co-op $215 per month (meets M/T/Th)
- 2 Day Program-9:00-11:30 Co-op $165 per month/Non-Co-op $185 per month (meets T/Th)
- Scholarships are now available! We have scholarship assistance available. To learn more and apply for scholarship assistance, use this form.
- There is also a co-op opportunity for parents to participate as helpers and reduce their tuition.
- And you’ll want to check out our FaceBook page.
We are currently seeking a Part Time Director, if you or someone you know might be interested, please share this news. Click here for more information.
Each young learner from 2yrs 9 months to kindergarten spends up to 3 hours each day in the classroom singing, having story time, and engaging in creative play. We know that creative minds develop early; problem solving and successful social engagement require a creative mind and energy. The school was founded by Betty Emerick in 1950. Today her legacy continues.
Our parents are our best endorsers:
“I learned how to be a better parent by observing how the teachers engaged the students.” Jill Aberle
“Otto is on his second year and he loves it. The first year I participated in the co-op program and I enjoyed watching the kids learn and helping out. The teachers are all very wonderful and friendly. I love their approach to learning. It helped set us up on the path to find similar education throughout his schooling so our son always feels at a place that is more welcoming than terrifying. Fantastic school. We will be sending our younger son when he is old enough.” Jennifer Mackey
“The teachers are amazing: kind, professional and have the interest of children! The atmosphere is clean and organized! We are happy with the education our son receives. Each morning there is school, our son’s face lights up and is excited to go to school!” Katrina Lukaszewski