Just caught the typo in the first three videos! yikes, sorry about that!
- Singing: until we know more, and new safer scientific studies come out to ensure that singing is safe (yes, even with masks on), singing will not take place in worship. We will have music, but it will be for reflective purposes. The Choir and Praise Team will be suspended until further notice when we feel it will be safe to be back together for worship.
- Children and worship and Nursery Care: until we know more about the pediatric syndrome and see how the Coronavirus impacts (or doesn’t impact the region, C&W and Nursery Care are also suspended as we do not feel we can safely provide for your child and each volunteer. Rest assured, parents of young children, WE LOVE HAVING YOU IN WORSHIP! Please know you are always welcome and invited to pack a small toy or book or activity book for your child to engage with during worship.
- Pastor Kendra will lead worship and remain on the stage area the entire time. (Yes, she assured us she can stay in one spot!).
- We will work to have a shortened service to 45 minutes.
- We will continue to offer Zoom and share the service in full on the website.
- Passing of the peace – as much as we love sharing the passing of the peace with a warm embrace and greeting, we are going to move to a contact free greeting and encourage you to greet one another with a wave, a simple hello or hand over your heart as you quietly greet and respond.